VALUABLE EXPERTISE. BETTER RESULTS.
Chasing Roofing Jobs All Over The Map Wouldn’t Be Fair To Our Phoenix Customers. So We Don’t Do It.
We Choose To Stay Local And Focus ONLY On Phoenix Roofing Jobs
We are a local roofing company in Phoenix. We are proud of our local roots and we believe that it is important to be a part of the community. We are not a national or international company that chases storms and roofing jobs all over the country.
There are three main drawbacks for customers when roofers chase jobs everywhere:
- Less experience: Roofers who chase jobs everywhere may not have as much experience in your area. They may not be familiar with the local climate, building codes, or roofing materials.
- Higher prices: Roofers who chase jobs everywhere may charge higher prices. They may have to cover the cost of travel and lodging, which can add to the cost of your project.
- Less customer service: Roofers who chase jobs everywhere may not be able to provide the same level of customer service as a local company. They may not be able to respond to your calls or emails as quickly, and they may not be able to come to your home as soon as you need them.
We want to be a part of your community and we want to be there for you when you need us. If you are looking for a roofing company, we encourage you to choose a local company with a proven track record of quality work.
When a roofing company moves its project managers and crews around, it can be difficult for customers to know who they are dealing with. This can cause a number of problems, including:
- Lack of communication: If the project manager who sold you the job is not the same person who manages the project, there may be a lack of communication between the two.
- Rushed work: When a company is constantly moving its crews around, it can be difficult for them to complete projects on time and to the highest quality standards.
- Unnecessary repairs: If a company is only interested in selling the biggest job possible, they may try to upsell customers on repairs that they don’t need.
At Phoenix Roofing & Construction, we believe that it is important to build long-term relationships with our customers. That’s why we never move our project managers or crews around. We want our customers to know that they can always count on us to provide them with the best possible service.
Here are some of the benefits of working with a roofing company that keeps its project managers and crews in place:
- Better communication: When the same people are involved in the entire project, there is a better flow of communication. This leads to fewer misunderstandings and a smoother project.
- Higher quality work: When crews are able to get to know each other and work together regularly, they are able to produce higher quality work.
- More customer satisfaction: Customers appreciate knowing that they can count on the same people to handle their roofing needs.
You can learn more about how we take care of our customers by visiting our Honest Assessments page.
Serving our local community is another way we uphold our core values
Phoenix Roofing and Construction is a roofing contractor that is committed to doing what’s best for its customers. Our core values include integrity, accountability, professionalism, and knowledge. We stay local so that we can remain focused on these values and provide the best possible service to our customers.
We are always looking for new roofing jobs, so if you need your roof repaired or replaced, please contact us today.
If you are a homeowner in Phoenix who needs a roof repair or a new roof, we are the local company that can help. We have the highest professional standards and we always deliver top results. We install GAF-certified roofs, which come with the very best warranty.
To get started, simply schedule a free consultation and quote. We will come to your home and assess your needs, and then we will provide you with a detailed estimate. There is no obligation to hire us, and we are happy to answer any questions you may have.