Commercial Roof Replacement
VALUABLE EXPERTISE. BETTER RESULTS.
We’re THE Experts For Commercial Roof Replacement In Phoenix
We are a certified roofing company with a proven track record of success
If you’re a building owner who needs a new roof, Phoenix Roofing & Construction is the company to call. We’ll provide you with an honest, expert assessment and a fair quote.
Our Secret Weapon
It’s common for commercial roofers in Phoenix to say they have a good team. But do they have an experienced project management team? Yes.
We have an extensive background in commercial roofing, having worked on some of the most prominent commercial roofing projects in Phoenix. Our project management team is experienced and qualified to oversee all aspects of your commercial roofing project, from start to finish.
Here's what you need to know about NDLs and commercial roof replacement
As a building owner or property manager, you may be familiar with No Dollar Limit (NDL) Warranty protection on a roof. NDL warranties offer comprehensive coverage for roof repairs or replacements, regardless of the cost.
We are pleased to inform you that our commercial roofing company is certified by the top roofing manufacturers. We are certified to install NDL roofs with the following manufacturers:
- GAF Master Select Certified
- Carlisle Certified
- Duro-Last Certified
We are not state-licensed, but there's a good reason for that
Arizona does not currently require licensing for commercial roof replacement. In fact, there are no licensing requirements for any type of roofing work in Arizona. This means that anyone can call themselves a roofer, regardless of their experience or qualifications.
What is RCAT Licensing and Why Does it Matter?
The Roofing Contractors Association of Arizona (RCAT) is a trade association that has developed a voluntary licensing program for roofing contractors in Arizona. The program is designed to ensure that roofing contractors meet certain standards of financial responsibility, insurance, business and safety knowledge, and roofing skills.
To become a licensed roofing contractor in Arizona, a company must:
- Demonstrate financial responsibility and stability: This can be done by providing documentation of at least two years of business operations, a current credit report, and a surety bond.
- Show proof of proper insurance: This includes general liability insurance, worker’s compensation insurance, and property damage insurance.
- Provide proof of adequate Worker’s Compensation or another insurance plan providing similar benefits: This is required to protect employees in the event of a workplace injury.
- Pass a business and safety knowledge exam: This exam tests the contractor’s knowledge of business and safety practices related to roofing.
- Pass a roofing exam with a qualifying score: This exam tests the contractor’s knowledge of roofing materials, installation techniques, and safety procedures.
Roof Repair or Replacement: How to Decide
If you are unsure whether you need a full commercial roof replacement or just need a repair, Phoenix Roofing & Construction is the company to call. We have the professionalism, integrity, and knowledge to assess your roof honestly and explain your options.
For example, we may be able to save you money by installing a new roof over your existing roof, a process known as a roof recovery. This is not always the best option, but it can be a viable option in some cases.
What’s The Next Step?
If you are a property manager, maintenance supervisor, facility manager, or building owner with roofing issues, we would be happy to discuss commercial roof replacement in Phoenix.