New Construction Roofing
VALUABLE EXPERTISE. BETTER RESULTS.
New Construction Roofing Require Significant Expertise…
Good Thing We Have The #1 Commercial Roofing Project Management Team In Phoenix
New Construction Roofing projects are time-consuming and complex. You don’t have time to deal with roofing companies that don’t know what they’re doing.
At Phoenix Roofing & Construction, we have the knowledge and experience to create credible proposals. We’ll work with you to understand your needs and budget, and we’ll provide a competitive bid that is professionally put together.
We’ll also be there every step of the way to ensure that your project is completed on time and within budget.
Why Our Experience Matters To Your New Construction Roofing Project
We’ve completed complex roofing projects across Phoenix, AZ. We have experience with sensitive “Inside-the-fence” projects, as well as unique “active sites.” Our team is skilled at working with extra care to prevent incidents.
Some of our projects:
James Reese Career and Technical Center – Phoenix, AZ
- Carlisle system: This is a type of roofing system that is known for its durability and resistance to wind and hail.
- Increased wind and hail resistance: This means that the system is designed to withstand stronger winds and hail than a standard roofing system.
- Torch-down base sheet: This is a type of roofing material that is applied using a torch. It is a very durable material that is resistant to tears and punctures.
- Mechanically fastened membrane cap sheet: This is a type of roofing material that is attached to the base sheet using screws or nails. It is a very secure way to attach the roofing material and helps to prevent leaks.
Elementary School – Phoenix, AZ
- Installed a 60-mil TPO overlay.
- Applied a coating with a 20-year warranty.
- Both were installed on an existing modified bitumen system.
The Right Qualifications & Certifications
Anyone can say they are a commercial roofer in Arizona, but we are different. We are a qualified and experienced roofing contractor with the expertise and certifications to provide you with a competitive bid for any new construction roof project.
Here are some of the ways we separate ourselves from the pack:
- We are RCAT licensed. This means we meet the professional standards set by the Roofing Contractors Association of Arizona.
- We are certified by top commercial roof manufacturers, including GAF, Carlisle, and Duro-Last.
- We have all the necessary insurance coverages, including workers’ compensation, general liability, and property damage.
- We have a good EMR (experience modification rate), which means we have a history of completing projects on time and on budget.
- We keep our OSHA logs up to date.
- We have numerous reference letters from satisfied customers.
- We have a bond capacity letter, which is a guarantee that we will complete the project as promised.
New Construction Roofing will Come with
New roof construction is a complex process that requires a team of experienced professionals. The roofing team will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including:
- Assigned tasks: The roofing team will be assigned specific tasks, such as installing the shingle roof, inspecting the roof, and creating a project plan.
- Roles and responsibilities: Each member of the roofing team will have specific roles and responsibilities. For example, the team leader will be responsible for overseeing the project, while the roof inspectors will be responsible for ensuring that the roof is installed correctly.
- Group of individuals: A roofing team is a group of individuals who work together to complete the new roof construction project. The team members must work together effectively to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Roofing scams: There are a number of roofing scams that can target homeowners. It is crucial to be aware of these scams and to take measures to safeguard yourself. Some common roofing scams include:
- Overcharging: Roofers may overcharge homeowners for materials or labor.
- Using substandard materials: Roofers may use substandard materials that will not last as long as high-quality materials.
- Not completing the work: Roofers may not complete the work they were hired to do.
- Project plan: The roofing team will create a project plan that outlines the steps involved in the new roof construction project. The project plan will include information such as the timeline for the project, the budget for the project, and the materials that will be used.
- Shingle roofs are made up of individual shingles that are laid over a layer of felt or plywood. Shingle roofs are relatively inexpensive to install and maintain.
- Roof inspectors: Roof inspectors are responsible for inspecting roofs to ensure that they are in good condition and that they meet building codes. Roof inspectors may be hired by homeowners, insurance companies, or government agencies.
- Team leader: The team leader is responsible for overseeing the new roof construction project. The team leader will work with the roofing team to ensure that the project is completed on time and within budget.
- Commercial roofing services: Commercial roofing services are provided to businesses and other organizations. Commercial roofing services include the installation, repair, and maintenance of roofs.